To show you how high ours is, mine is $130 without AC or any heat!! I heat 100% with wood. I do have electric water heat.
What?:loco: :crazy:
Very little shade as well, just very small amounts of early morning and late afternoon shade on very small parts of house. But the house is so big...
I do have a fairly large home. It's about 2400ish square feet that are cooled. I have two heat pumps as well.
Our freinds here in town might pay $400 or $450 and their house is about 2/3 the size of mine. We have some of the highest power rates in the...
Totally normal. I bet this next one will be closer to $350
I will be praying for the both of you from here in SC.
Link
Often times they will have to make those lines as the manufacturer no longer does. And not saying it's the right thing buy I have been known to...
I'm sure...like a quick drop in, maybe a weekend visit.
Welcome to my world:D
My electic bill that just came in was $275
Do you still have the flatbed:zip:
Are the bricks in the jeep?:rofl: :lol:
I didn't watch but does that youtube video or one about it show you?
I see the old USFS truck!
How's it going neighbor. I'm an hour above augusta.
A few months....like 4. I'm in SC about 15 miles from GA.
20% humidity is scary chit to me. With all these woods and fields around. After a week or two without rain, fire just magically happens. Add some...
Yea not half way but a way to kill 6 or 7 off the total trip. It's a long haul for me up there!! My house is only like 15 miles from the GA line!!o_O