Picture didn't turn out well with the glare but you can see the middle number is water temp in degrees F. This is surface temp keep in mind. My...
You burn though? Why give wood away?
This ramp will get so heavy you will need the log arch to lift it!
Not terrible here. 12pm and it's just 84. Pretty dang humid though. 73% humidity. Our high today is only 90. Getting some gas for the boat and...
Nice trailer. I should think about a winch for my car hauler
Stinchfield??
The mid west is rough. They get heat and bitter cold
Heat warnings at 74 and only going to hit 90:loco: :crazy:o_O:dennis:
Our lake water surface temp is probably hotter than your air! ! Haha it's 91f surface temp on the lake. And this is a lake that's 60 to 75 foot in...
Really?
88 in your house!!o_O
But if I am wrenching on my vehicle the last thing I want is arms that are 6"s in diameter so I can't fit in tight spaces or to wear gloves. I...
I myself don't get on as often and post to a bunch of random stuff, more my subscribed threads. Every so often I look at new stuff to post too....
He hasent been on much here lately. Least that's how it appears to me.
That makes sense , since it evened in a fire presence ecosystem. Burn resistant and once going probably good density to coal up.
Haha
Praying for your family and those with it at this truly tough and trying time Canadian boarder vt
Whats steel worth up there? Here is was like $5.50/1000 but i think it may be up to 6? Shed only weighed like 200 pounds?
Ok I'm going to ask. What is a "rotary"?
Looks like we might be in for the third afternoon of severe weather. My small wood shed had a tree blown onto it yesterday, neighbor the day...