Got off the lake around 6 this evening. Ate dinner sat around a bit then headed back to the lake about 750 for 9pm fireworks.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I'm working on my stereo. The old one shorted out in a terrible thunderstorm I got caught in. I'm not going all out just put an ok but not high...
We were 91 to 93 here today. But tomorrow's high is only going to be in the low 80so_O. Be a cold day on the lake,getting out of 88 to 90f water...
Yes we love it! It's new to me a little over a year ago! It's great, can hold all your stuff and room for all kinds of people. Coming from a...
Is that a bunny? My neighbors had a big rabbit and it was friends with one of our cats!! They would play togeather in our yard!!
That's great news. I pray for a quick recovery and a patient willing. .patient!
I haven't read the last few pages as I haven't been checking in for a few days. I took the last part of the week off. We have been on the lake...
Rustolieum makes a good paint for stuff like that. Prep the surface good.
Your luck sounds like mine. I do stuff twice all the time!!
Yes how did that happen, that normal vehicle didn't do that did it?
For some reason your preferences are forgot. Like said just click the box to "stay logged in".
That's a winter day here. I would have a fire.
So you boated the wood out from your cottage the. Put it in your truck to take to your main house?
OK I will ask, WHY?
That cylinder looks like major over kill for that trailer. I beleive I have the same trailer, still wearing it's original chlothes.
You probably have a good portion of what my trailer cost me new just in that wood! Haha
Yes thinking of everyone, especially woodwidow and camp inspector. Pray for him and the doctors whose care he will be under during the operation.
That's a cool small heavy duty trailer. Most of my wood I have to carry some distinct to it so by the time I fill a truck and that size trailer I...
Yea there several layers . Down about 10 ft you can feel it substantially colder. Down on the bottom and down at the bottom down by the dam it is...
Oh and my charging system and battery are fine. I have the electronics isolated on a seperate battery. This is showing the accessory battery...