That's a little too geeked out on this stuff for me!
How old is your blazer again??? That radio looks like 70s if not really early 80s
Laggy phone and autocorrect as I either tried to correct it or it didn't? ? I dunno? Should read assemble
Maybe he sharpened some chains for them?? Made them some assemile yourself pallet project he sent on the mail?
Ahh moutain time!! I was wondering. You said 530, I looked when I read that, I was like it is 530 now? And you said 730 and was like it's already...
95f here. At one point my truck said 99f, yes I was moving but on the road, I am always skeptical of truck thermometers.
I thought I'd watch some of it, not a single minute yet. My brother told me just last week it was even on. I didn't realize it started yet
An hour from my farm...yet I live 3 hours from my farm:(
Yea but if I use my cell phone to call a land line and the person does not have voice mail you get a busy signal.
:picard: What do you do man, "follow me " around to catch every typo I make? Haha;)
I get them replaced on my work trucks all the time, they routinely drive that far. I don't think anything of it. I myself often drive 3 hours to...
That was supposed to read "feed thing" talking about those live cameras they set up. This ought to explain to a few that felt too strange to ask!
I hate the auto correct is not better:whistle:. This dang thing if I start typing a word, see that I misspelled it and then back space to correct...
I ha I have been reading on and off for years about these rustolium roll on paint jobs that you read about and see you tube videos of. They look...
That's what my brother said. I thought he was joking though. He is only 4 years younger than me, and I don't know any of this stuff. I'm only 36,...
Haha. You get those from a cell phone too though??:loco: :crazy::picard:
Our high today is only 89! Same weather I see.
It was a high of around 83 yesterday
I was going to say the same thing when I read his post.
I missed this was this in your Manihindra thread?