Never know his situation? Maybe he lost his job and needs to pay bills? Maybe his kid needs an operation ? Some people do this as a hobby. He may...
Someone's got skills. Since it's all been hacked up there is no real way to beleive engine mileage unless they show it was a crate or fresh...
Corolla beach, 4x4 access, with the horsies too.
Yea for sure there is better stuff out there but the product that rustolieum brings at the $30 price point I think is a great value! I fully...
I don't really like ribs, BUT their ribs are GOOD, I would say award winning class.
I guess cause it's so much hotter n humid down here? That does not exist in this state. I mean there is summer camps but that's it.
Just knocked off a little over an hour ago with my kitchen cabinet install for my mother in law.[ATTACH]
Someone else up this time of night I see....but your on the oposite coast from me so not really late there!
Probably the place where you can drive your trucks on the beach .
Might be cheaper to pay an arborist to spray the tree...maybe too late at this point?
I love it. My favorite of them all, I like it beer than longhorns, outback. I like there seasoning and salad better. Peanuts ate a plus and they...
They play soccer in the summer up north? :loco: :crazy: We always played in fall and spring?
No, it says it's NOT the fan, so yes it could be a mouse!
Yea I can't beleive how well the rustolium has done on some of my projects on like my bush hog where I am welding patches in. Do half asset prep...
I have started doing the same and looking around and what's availible for certain things. Specialty tools or new gadgets to use for something or...
I had no idea they made such as that. And....I sound like my grandmother. I moved to smaller and rural areas about 16 years ago. Its amazing what...
I just replaced the little 5.25" speakers in house boxes in my k10. I got some ok 2 ways of some brand off amazon. The new ones sound amazing...
I remember those from when I was real little!
What are they cooking it on?
Or get one of those things that hooks into the harness and gives you a place to hook like an ipod or a 3.5 mm jack or is a Bluetooth receiver