Yup, slobbery ole pigs they are! Locally there was a milk hauler that had an old International(?) cab-over with a 671 Detroit in it...when you...
Cherry blossoms?
If you really want to screw with a "green" detroit diesel (specifically, the 71 series) powered machine operator, just close the emergency...
If it does "need" a key to run, a bolt or screwdriver shorted across the starter solenoid terminals will make it crank, after you ziptie the fuel...
Our local RKO store is in a rental bldg, was "farm n fleet" before RKO. The building doesn't get maintained the best, I know a few years back the...
Hmm... seems like we need an update from op... how'd the first mowing go Screwloose? Do any mods yet? :whistle:;) [ATTACH]
So now they are making rain resistant smoke too?! :hair:
Your going to love RK! I always say I think I could survive just fine on 3 stores, RK, Menards, and Aldi :thumbs:
Doesn't the rain knock the smoke down, I thought it did?
Guy that worked part time at the bike shop years ago was cleaning the gutters on his porch roof (probably about the 3rd or 4th step) fell off and...
No Ford's harmed either! :thumbs:
Correct, more surface area pushing out than on return (return stroke is faster though too) all hydraulic cylinders are this way, well, except for...
Those photos need labeled, top one is Ford, bottom one Ram :D
Try starting out running at partial throttle, that'll take the edge off...some people say you have to run full throttle for the best cut, but I...
I've found some brand to have smoother controls than others...the Toro Timecutter I had previously actually had dampers on the controls, but it...
You'll quickly get used to it
Yeah I bet they are now. We just bought a Ventrac 4500 Pro, with diesel, 72" deck, duals, canopy, it was well north of 30k, I thought they were...