[ATTACH]
Honda was working on a robotic sidehill mower clear back in the early/mid ninety's. A number of companies have them now (big ones, not just the...
We have a couple farmers locally that always smoke a pipe while driving tractor...the joke is "what smokes more, the JD, or Jr's pipe"?! But yeah,...
Instead of how many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop, how many whacks to make an oak round pop?! :rofl: :lol:
A Y turn, yeah that's it!
You don't have one?! :jaw: :tractor: We need green tractor emoji...
I one hand both levers for moving low limbs...easy enough when going straight, a little trickier when turning with one hand, I can do it, but only...
This is probably the first long term review I've personally seen for one of those machines that is not hateful.
I'm lower than that...I only run about 10 PSI, makes a big difference, especially the rear tires...any lower than that on the front it'll pop the...
Hotwire/DIY is more fun...:D
Only in the wind! Did you calibrate it first? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Yeah it sure does...especially on wet grass! It definitely takes some practice to get real smooth/fast with a "100% proper" turn, which I'd say...
Stand the test of time too, well, as long as a good roof is kept on it. I wonder how modern building material will stand the test of time...like...
One thing that I'll clarify is how people think that "zero degree turning radius" means when you get to the end you can spin the inside wheel...
Ours does...they have a complete "Gun Barn" and decent prices...I buy gun stuff there as much or more than anywhere
I grew up running skid steer loaders, so I guess I had a head start when I got my Toro, but it still takes a bit to get real smooth, and not tear...
I'm saying that their chances are slim at this point, amiright?! :hair:
:popcorn: Scooch over E...
Ahh, yes...I had that in the backyard about a month ago already. I thought I saw a pink tone in your pic, so that's why I thought it was cherry...