Good end result! :yes: Boy it looks like you guys have very sandy soil there!
X5
Beat me to it... I've seen some very affective shop heaters made up of an old car/truck radiator with a box fan zip tied to it, on/off controlled...
I bet! o_O
Not pooping in an old stump apparently! :rofl: :lol:
That's a gall (spelling?) we had them all over our red oaks a few years back...it's from some sort of bug that crawls out of the ground and lays...
Man, haven't been there in a minute!
Hopefully it's not detonating...
Less than I would have guessed...that fork assembly at less than $700 is a shocker (if complete) Yeah hopefully nothing critical holds the job...
[ATTACH]
F one fitty driver thought he was drivin a Freightliner...if ya gonna haul redwood trees, at least use an F two fitty! :hair:
Same here
Weather looks good, at this point... [ATTACH]
Great reasons to go to Altoona for PA GTG: ✓ :D PA GTG: Way more fun than donating $ to fat cat casino owners: ✓ :D
Concert...pfft! If you want a concert, drive over n get a load of all the Stihls n Huskys buzzing in harmony to accomplish the FHC GTG goal! :saw:...
They would like you to believe that...but IIRC they only time an AGM battery really needs a special charger is if it's real cold, and dead. If you...
What is that supposed to accomplish?! (Other than separate you from your $150?!) I don't get why that is better than one handing it bone stock?...
Yup, I have a Battery Tender Jr that I move around from machine to machine, especially during the winter. It was replaced under warranty for me...
You do realize that means she'll have more time to concentrate on making up your honey-do list, right?! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol: Congrats Mrs...
Before my surgery, the anesthesiologist asked if I'd like to be knocked out with gas, or he could just hit me over the head with a boat paddle. It...