Humidity, and for me being in the direct sun makes a HUGE difference too!
Yup, sure appreciate all the work that goes into this GTG, especially for the locals, but it's worth it, it's a good one! Such a great place to...
I'm taking my firewood to the next level, going forward it will all have to pass a cat scan...:D [ATTACH]
I get it...this heat/humidity just sucks the life right outta ya!
Best answer! :thumbs:
Right?! :rofl: :lol::thumbs: And did Chud say: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these mafuggin snakes on this mafuggin tractor!"?
So Chud, how exactly do snakes thumb a ride to hitchhike? Inquiring minds wanna know...:D (Bonus points for said event in process)
Feel like going for a lil ride 41FanForLife?:D Log in or sign up to view
Heal well Mrs Carlson! :pain: My wife is scheduled for hip surgery in August, they say she'll be 6-8 weeks "non weight bearing" on that...
The guy that shot the deer...:whistle:
Makes me wonder if it wasn't done on purpose...
This doesn't specifically call out the multi layer super soft (and thick) TP, but it was certainly part of this mess! Fatberg ahead! How London...
You can crop them a little and they'll usually go
It causes issues with municipal systems too...
Man, I gotta try this! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
Guess I should add my few pics... [ATTACH] Upstream from the bridge... [ATTACH] Downstream... [ATTACH] Saturday morning view from Scotty's...
Which rotella? The standard 10w40 is actually great bike oil...popular with the older muscle bike crowd (V65, Vmax, etc)
Correct, no wet clutches, right?
Shocking...
You guys running non motorcycle spec oils in bikes/etc with wet clutches dodged a bullet if the clutch didnt go out... I have changed clutches in...