I had one for a bit...didn't care for the full time 4x4, or the auto clutch, the clutch being my biggest beef. Had a customer that wanted 4x2...
Suck factor: high :hair:
Same here...I never get any argument when I wanna stop by RK, mainly due to their popcorn! :thumbs:
Another one most people are not aware of is air starters. Edit: And small gasoline pony motors to start the big diesel...
Stihl still makes a version of that, no?
Will you help him...like hold the light, or something...? :whistle: :D :binoculars:
Local fireworks are always on Saturday night, they put on a darn good show too! Verizon claims based on cell phone traffic that we go from 8500 to...
Free wood
Most new car dealers will either wholesale stuff like that to local used car dealers "as is", or run through the red light lane (as is) at the...
As far as I'm concerned, there's a whole bunch of automotive engineers that need to pull their heads outta they azz these days...seems like most...
Ah, yeah that makes sense
It is...but it's also my right to then wish the fleas of a thousand camels into his bed sheets :D Happy 4th y'all :usa:
Oh yeah...whats the deal there?
It may come as a shock to you, it did me, but that ball bearing was actually properly greased as you found it...if you packed it full then it is...
Boy the black raspberries have really been going strong this year! I'm getting tired of picking (read: nourishing the skeeters) and they are...
Guy sounds a little squirrelly...
Nice! I bought a bunch a few years back from a company that just replaced the roofing on a local dept store...I bought the whole pile! No...
If you ever get a chance to attend an FHC GTG (get together) do it, you'll find the in-person comradery the same as online, maybe even...
No way?! :eek: :startled: ;) :D :rofl: :lol: JK, JK...you are about the same age as my dad, and the only way to get older is to keep celebrating...
:canada: