Ok I'll tell the mrs you said so when she says "how many tons do we really need"? Lol
HD still says they're sitting on 13 tons of chows at $199ton. I'll be heading there with the trailer saturday morning :vulture:. I'm still...
Hahaha i almost spit my "smoothie" all over my phone when I read this :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Welcome to the forums navy! That's a great lookin stove you've got. And thank you for your service!
Dang man, take it easy on them ribs! That's a pain like no other. Don't worry about the wood. There will be more ;)
Welcome to the forums woodeye !
Ouch! Im not gonna tell ya what my tune up cost last weekend :whistle: .. good luck gettin her fixed!
Great pics! Thanks for sharing campinspector
Good luck my friend! Wish my area ran a little later.
DexterDay right now im burning the chows that I picked up last week. They're burning great! :thumbs: going back for another 25bags later this...
Welcome to the forums! And thank you for your service :salute:
BHags do you pull the grate out when you clean the stove? If you get a bad enough clinker or a build up on the grate it will push against the...
Gonna put the new beach cruiser on the rack and give the underside a good go over. Then change all the fluids so she's ready to go. Gotta let it...
I take that as them basically saying "make sure the window can't be opened while the stove is running" I don't pull permits for most of my...
$5.18bag
While out picking up parts for work i stopped at a lowes that i normally wouldn't stop at (about an hr from me.) I peaked under the wrap of the...
Im liking the chows i got last weekend. They're putting off great heat and burning pretty clean! :thumbs:
I usually just drill a hole in em and thread a screw in it. :thumbs:. But it's good to know the push in vents are still available. I also use a...
I've got 4 20" loops for the 359, 3 24" loops for the 365, 3 32" loops for the 394 and 2 14" loops for the 180. Plus a bunch of random chain...
Just cracked my first one! :drunk: Was up at 3am to go push more white stuff :headbang:. Glad you got her running good again BHags !