Came across this video today. Apologize if it's already been shared but it had me cracking up! The music is perfect! :rofl: :lol::rofl:...
Nahh i didn't make it that far!
Close! It's an air tank turned stove. [ATTACH] My dad still heats his house with a double drum Sotz kit :thumbs:
I could but they wouldn't be all wrapped nicely like that.
They burn pretty good in the hastings. Not the hottest but not bad on ash. I figgerd after politely talking the price down with the customer...
Got my feet propped up on the stove in the shop. Trying to get this place up to temp so I can bring baby piney out here. Temp around 0° outside...
It was pretty dang cold down low too! :hair:
Nice work scotty! Sure was a cold one out there yesterday. But hey a job's a job right? Hopefully your fingers have thawed out by now!
Dang that'spretty good BHags. It's right around 0° outside right now. Kicked her up to 5 for about an hr. :fire:
Put a bag of independence softwoods in last night. I've been saving them for the single digits. They burn HOTTTT :thumbs:
Which one of you scoundrels cleaned house at all my local HD's? Went back for a ton of chows today and they didn't even have one loose bag (had...
Farmer down the road. His blueberries and cranberry bogs run behind my property. But he let's us treat it like our own as long as we respect it....
Blueberries :thumbs:
Just took a stroll out back to watch the sunrise. Yep, its cold! Came back in and kicked the hastings up a notch [ATTACH]
Thanks bud, had my first puke all over herself in the car experience yesterday. It was baddddd o_O
Teens outside with the wind just starting to build. Wind chills supposed to be around -20 later on. Got the pellet stove runnin and a load of red...
Nice work dave! You ever need something bigger than the 441 just holler :yes:. Oh and I enjoy working when temps are in the 20's too for some...
Up early this morning with a sick baby piney. Playin her some sturgill simpson. Trying to teach her what good music is. Not that nonsense on the...
Honestly what could make pellets go bad other than moisture? I have enough room in the back of my shop to keep a couple tons. As long as they...
I'll just bring home a 6 pack of her favorite beverage with each skid and she'll lose track of how many i get! :drunk::whistle: