Been raining here since tuesday. Poured on and off today, now we're under a severe weather/tornado watch. Winds are nasty out of the SSE. I'm...
Woohoo another hoarder!! :hair::banana:Congrats Drvn4wood! Funny how the doc knew your house
Ain't had a fire here in two days :hair:. Feels weird
Nahh. I should've grabbed a few bags today but i was kind of in a hurry.
So they're still an unknown pellet?
Was anybody able to track down this upc? Stopped by my local tsc and they have 30tons of this! :eek: . Current prices are $4.99bag $.20 off per...
I've got plenty of room over here doc. I'll store as many tons as you want for a couple tons for myself :thumbs:
That's cool! :thumbs:
Got some front porch sittin weather this mornin :coffee: :binoculars: [ATTACH]
Don't move! There's a freakin bee right next to your eye! :hair:
Darn right!
so that's where are the chows went! :binoculars:
Holy cow! :faint:
Tooka half vacation day yesterday and this is how I spent it. [ATTACH] This is how normal folks would spend it lol [ATTACH]
15 ton on hand! o_O... all the HD's near me have been wiped out. :tears:
Congrats to your son jtakeman !
You aint kiddin brother! It was like monsoon around lunch time. Not to mention the dang wind that came with it!
Anybody catch the BB king tribute on the grammys last night. Chris stapelton, bonnie raitt, and gary clark jr did an awesome job of "the thrill...
Lobsta!!! :drool::drool: :chef: :drool::drool:
Trust me my dogs have some seriously guilty looks when they've done wrong. But "denver" has em beat!