A guy i know has a shop near me and he's a cooper tire dealer. He sells them at basically his cost plus cooper offers an "up to $70 off" rebate...
Thanks! Putting them on. Hopefully ordering a set of tires tomorrow.
Picked up a set of wheels for the tahoe. Snagged em for $80. After some polish, paint and elbow grease, turned em into $300 wheels :thumbs:....
That's a lonnnng drive for me but,,, i might do it for some chows hahaha :rofl: :lol:
All the HD's around here have pretty much been wiped out. Lowe's is still holding firm at $5.18bag. I'm still kicking myself for not buying more...
It's kind of bittersweet really. This roofing came from my friend's place "stoney" , who passed away last month. His wife said he was keeping it...
Yep! All the creases where it was folded were starting to crack and show some holes. It worked well for a temporary roof. Oh and dont pay...
Man i love steel roofing. It goes up in no time! A friend of mine stopped over this mornin and we got the billboard tarp off and the steel down...
I dunno dave, I've cut some standing dead white oak where that thing would've came in handy.:saw:
Nahh if she'd have gotten out of hand up there I'd just move the ladder. Problem solved! :rofl: :lol: :eek:
Yep tan side up :thumbs:
Nice work cape! :yes: that hickory is some pretty stuff
I was gonna put the mrs on the task of removing the billboard tarp but today's her bday. Just couldn't do it lol. I forgot to add that ill have...
Since building the shed two years ago I've only had a billboard tarp stretched across the top as roofing. It's held up great but started to show a...
Nice close score and easy pickins! :thumbs:
Boy the wind is kickin now! :eek: I'd say sustained winds close to 30mph with gust wayy above 50mph. I can feel the pressure change in the house...
Heavy wet snow dennis? Backwoods Savage
Yea it's for practice. Deer know better than to come that close to this house haha
Sweet gum is a very wet wood. I've seen water pour out of the stump after being cut. Same with black gum but not as much.
Let's see if I got this straight? You paid $17k or 20k for the car, A couple years go by and your wife is hit by other driver, Ins company...