[ATTACH] :eek::eek::eek::picard:
Man now i really want some pancakes! :drool:
Welcome to FHC loch! Man i love how far our crazy addiction spreads. Thanks for sharing your photos!
Oh i ain't worried about it. I was enjoying a "smoothie" on the porch and thought my shadow looked neat. Figgerd I'd share it but boy i should've...
Aww man i just noticed the man bulge! :picard:. This didn't turn out like i intended. :eek:
i just about spit my beer all over the place! :rofl: :lol: That's piney jenner to you buddy! :wacky:
I just realized that pic makes it look like i have boobs :picard: sorry fellas, and ladies :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] That is all :drunk:
ICC is some awesome vent pipe.And it's super light! Ive got a 20' exterior chimney all ICC.
What's TPLO?
Dont worry, i strapped her crib to the floor for tonight
What'd ya say??? I can't hear you over the houling outside! :eek: .. It's blowin hard over here. Sustained winds around 30mph, gust are wayy over...
Thanks dave, im about an hr from CMCH. Our vet has been very good to us in the past so we'll see what they say. But I'll keep parkway in mind.
That might just be the hardest part. This dog is like a rocket! . Thanks for all the advice and thoughts guys. We're probably going to take her to...
Our 5yr old ridgeback "macy" was diagnosed with a torn acl about 4 months ago. The vet said many dogs under 65lbs (she is around 50lbs) can heal...
Got my first skeeter bite last week. My buddy pulled two ticks off himself yesterday here at my place :picard:
That's a nice lookin 365 dex! I love mine, it's my go to saw for almost everything. :thumbs:
Cool pics! Thanks for sharing
You too butcher! We're all fat and happy over here. Time to go out back and bust some caps!
Gonna clean the hastings after this cup of coffee. Gotta make sure she looks oretty for the company today. :yes: