After my first year of stacking E/W in my shed i realized n/s was the way to go. Yes you use more end posts but i just screwed them to the floor...
Ya beat me to it. One of my favorite merle songs.
Wish it was a 16".. good price for a bar and 2 chains for someone!
At this point i don't think any additives will help. It seems to be a common problem on these direct injection engines and once the build up is...
It's a great concept, then again it isn't lol. Yea my buddy recommended the water trick but we can't figure out how without pulling the pcv line...
Workin on these dang vehicle's. That's what's up today.. :headbang:. My truck needs balljoints and shocks, tahoe needs some steering work, and...
I honestly have never had smoked fish. Wouldn't mind tryin some though :thumbs:
Have to turn in the wife's paperwork for her FID card (good ol new germany). Hoping hers doesn't take months like most do. Started on another...
Yesssir! :yes: :binoculars:
Was in the mood for some blues tonight. Got a little buddy guy playin :cool: [MEDIA]
Haha pool pictures :rofl: :lol: . We're in a freeze warning tonight. But seriously those burgers look good!
Ahhhh coffee :coffee: . Got the hastings keepin it warm for me this morning. “Pura Vida” is Spanish for “pure life”, a Costa Rican philosophy...
I've got three 20+ footers in my field that are beautiful right now. Hope they hold up tonight
I was sitting on the front porch watching the storm roll in then WHAAAM! Friggin wind gust blew a rocking chair across the porch right into me....
Not a bad idea JustWood but it doesn't look very see through? I still want to be able to see out of the porch. Jack, ive only been able to find...
That's a nice 210 gas! Looks to be in very good shape. Finding attachments for that style quick connect is gonna be tough though. Most companies...
Boy those sure are purdy! Alot of folks are scared if stuff that big, thinking it'll be a bear to split. But with straight grain red/black oak...
Holy cow Star Gazer. A gallon a day? I'd be dead for sure with that much caffeine. I actually switched to half-caff a few years ago because of...
I sure couldn't today. I realized I was out of coffee this morning when I got up. I figgerd "heck i don't need no stinkin coffee today" so i went...
Anyone have a decent online sourcefor rolls of porch/window screen? It's time to redo my front porch since the screen is starting to tear and...