:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire::axe::campfire:
:yes::yes:
Can only speak to my experiences with anxiety and stress. When my wife and I took care of my folks years ago, anx & stress was intense and it...
Happy Birthday hoarders... :camping::campfire::camping::axe:
Leave it to this family of firewood hoarders Oakman69... to spread love and understanding to anyone hurting from life's challenges. Never fails to...
Good morning all... :coffee:... last evening, Giz and I went out on the back deck... cold wind howling thru the elm, maple and oak treeline, with...
Good luck on the trip south H. Say Hi to D & J for VV and I... :D
Mornin guys... spittin' snow here right now... :rootintootin:... I maaaaaay be out of my mind... :rofl: :lol:... can't help it. I love winter......
Good morning folks... it's cold... what's not to love... :coffee:... :fire: Have a great week...
What a rush Dave... getting in there just before winter... :thumbs:
Congrats on the new wood stove paintblljnkie ... and thanks for taking me back to the days setting up our old farm for wood heat... it is an...
Mornin folks... :coffee:... high winds were causing leaf blizzards yesterday, on my way home from Augusta. Getting colder all the time. Sunday...
Oooooooh... nice Mr R... enjoy... !
:popcorn:
:zip:... these mice buckets might have been popular there Larry...
I decided to let the mouse chit n pizz just dry out, which it was doing. I'd sprayed all of the areas last time we were there with a Lysol...
Nice ride Dave yooperdave ... !
"no tv, no lights on, just the fire dancing in the firebox, me and the dog" ... yep, nothin quite like it B.Brown ... :fire:
Don't know about formaldehyde, but both techs did mention that wiring for the Hondas has biodegradable jackets and that mice love it......