Quick trip to freezer camp...
Donated on the fund me page. Please do not add me to the raffle. Hope Shemane is feeling better soon.
Congrats on your newest firewood helper g60gti ... looks like it'll be a great, and warm, Christmas this year... :stacker:
My stove won't draft at all either Lucy without cool / cold temps outside. Wind effects it a lot too. I agree with Canadian border VT & lukem ......
Granny is a lucky gal campinspecter Allan... and I have no doubt she knows it. You and your honey are amazing.
:rofl: :lol:
:dancer:
Nice saw HoneyFuzz ... your honey's a keeper... :saw:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:rootintootin::rootintootin::rootintootin:
Monin gang... :coffee:... had a good day yesterday loading up both of my firewood bins in the cave. First time I've freighted them. Wondered if...
I couldn't agree more CBV... I've been kinda sorta joking with folks for a while, when it comes to the typical parenting going on today. I tell em...
Mornin... :coffee::coffee:... our snow dint last long, but sure was perty... have a great week! [ATTACH]
Yep, we did the coal thing too for 4 years. 8 cords firewood / 5 tons of coal per winter. That was enough... :rofl: :lol:
City of Boston might have a few parties this week... :rofl: :lol:
"Good molly ash stinks when it is cut" ... that it do. Ugh. But, I have to admit I burn more ash than oak or maple now because it's what I decide...
The chainsaw says Stanley on the other side... she's a powerhouse... :saw:... :rofl: :lol:
Yup...
My honey... her idea for Halloween party last night... she won prizes too... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]