Happy Thanksgiving folks... enjoy the feast today... :stirpot:... and, the nap... ;)... :campfire:
"So, those who have - what advice do you have to offer?" ... breath out... relax... you're way ahead of most, when it comes to planning anything,...
X 10
Monin all... :coffee:... got about 4" so far... gonna snow til about 3, I guess. The little kid in me is going nuts... :rootintootin:... the old...
I. Hates. Meece. :headbang:
My screen got mighty blurry too, watching this LP... the photos are so good... thanks for posting...
You are the ultimate firewood hoarder Allan campinspecter ... always enjoy seeing your adventures... :thumbs:
Yeah, the other 3 blowers I've had years ago were useless in sloppy wet snow. This Honda had no prob sending it without getting plugged. Have...
Monin all... :coffee:... so, this will be my first winter, in a loooong time, that my snow defense equipment won't be a plow and a heated cab......
Great vids stuckinthemuck & blacksmith ... thanks for posting... and thanks for your service. What all of you do is painfully under appreciated today.
Have used 2 on our cabin's woodstove. They work well. Moves the heated air nicely under the loft area. Your stovetop has to be hot at the rear,...
You're a lucky Grampy B.Brown ... and she's a lucky Granddaughter too. Nice job... :fire:
Woulda been fun to see you climb that and take it down from the top... :rofl: :lol:
What a cool gift amateur cutter ... I always thought I'd like to own one of the small Farmall tractors, when we were at the farm... thankfully, I...
:rofl: :lol:... musicians I play with now are packing up by 9 these days. OK... kidney stones are NOT a good way to wake up... ugh...
Monin... calling for 8" of snow up a little further north from us. And, I heard the weather guesser say 10 degrees coming up next week... can't be...
Monin D... lol... is it lunchtime yet? 3:30-4... every monin... hey, wait a minute... you're up too... :zip:
Good to hear Leadfarmer... my vote... "Shemane"... :axe:
Yup... that was it... thanks.
Looks good LinkedXJ, that should work well ... I'm curious what the round rod is used for at the driver's side front of the trailer...