I hate when that happens...
"I need a convenient habit making plan to use them this winter" ... that's zactly my problem... my "plan" is apparently to wait until I take that...
RIP... Mr President... so nice to see Maine's TV stations doing really good tributes. Many thought of he and Barbara as true Mainahs.
:rofl: :lol:... nooooooooooooooo... I will not fall this year... I will not fall this year... I will not fall this year... :picard:... you know I...
Me too... o_O
Our southern FHC folks probably know all about this story. I'd never seen it. Wow... [MEDIA]
Nice scavenger !! ... your Dad's Peavey is gonna look awesome on your wall jrider ... :campfire:
:rofl: :lol:... sorry ya had to deal with such a mess GS.
:picard:... ah man... be careful what you wish for Stoveburner38 ... :rofl: :lol:... welcome to FHC... :campfire:
Oh... there's a lot of snow nuts in Maine. Skiers are having snowgasms after this last storm just dumped 16" on the hills. But, it's Maine... so...
"I like the snow, I like working in it, playing in it, and I like how it can completely isolate me from the rest of the world. call me crazy....
Trophy husband... yep, that's it ! WTG Sourwood ... :yes:... :rofl: :lol:
Monin folks... :fire::coffee:... 6" of heavy sticky snow so far, and snowing hard right now. This dump seems like it's trending a little more...
[MEDIA]
Welcome to FHC Brian Foster ... :campfire:
Looks like she was on here last Friday.
Monin... :coffee:... waiting on 8"-12" coming tonight & tomorrow... more sloppy than fluffy... oh well... have a fine week... :campfire:
:rofl: :lol:
Monin... :coffee:... woke up to a light rain... arghhh... hoping it won't turn to downpours and gravity testing, back crunching, ice patches......
X2