:rofl: :lol:... that's a sweet ride mistah man... :dex:... spose it flys?
No snow still... :headbang:... in the meantime, I added a chunk'a junk pipe on the bottom of this contraption so I could corral the cables a...
... well, at least I oughta get a few pulls of snow off the roof Tim, before I crush the frame... snap a cable... or poke the whole thing thru our...
Ayuh... same here Eric... I thought about it... took one look at my shop and... pffffftt... kinda looks like everything poured out of a dump...
Talented long distance chitter... :D
The fails are fun too... :D
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... almost covered the keyboard with coffee... :D... gotta admit WS, my mind never went to dog chit cleanup,...
Some of the FHC family know I'm a little nuts, and annoying, when it comes to snow... :whistle:... can't get enough. But when it comes to movin...
Maybe not as bad actually, Dave. Giz' bark is much worse than her bite, but with a size 12 stuffed in her mouth, it cuts down on the shriek shock...
I had a blower start squealing on the wood / coal furnace we had at the old farm. I learned to oil the motor's bearings, at each end, and that did...
Been a while since I posted a pic of ole Giz... just ran across this one. That's my foot about to be inhaled... :zip:... ;) [ATTACH]
Emma and Murph !!!
Nicely done Greg
Ahhhh... the purpose of life... BACON .......... :grizz:...... :rofl: :lol: ...... w. o. w.
As others have said YD... well done! You no doubt make more than a few, very happy. Either memories made or re-made... :yes:
Monin folks... :coffee:... working in the shop today. Been a while since I created something stupid crazy... my honey seems to be less than...
Happy Birthday campinspecter Allan... !
:rofl: :lol:
Can't. Breathe.... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... talk about bringin' down the house... :D