Lessee... got the winch off the log crane, steel tubes, cables, etc... hmmm... will be a while... in the meantime, I'll flub with what I've...
:rofl: :lol:... scary ain't it... :picard:
OK... one more vid of the same concept... except this guy is a bullseye on dealing with moving the machine (not good) while clearing the roof ......
Been burying large and small sign poles for a long time. If you want something that "probably won't move"... go with a concrete base below frost...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... thanks for those rottiman ... :yes:
x2... :yes:
LOL... as usual, I'm obviously late to the party... :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol:... yeah, last year's two 18" dumps of snow really got my attention. Had to try something. Thinking the avalanche type of roof rake...
Dunno Rotti... not sure I'd take a chance liftin' all that weight with an orange tractah... :D
:p.................... :tractor:
First flight today. The snow on the roof was pretty frozen but was able to get some off the garage shed roof. Didn't break or bend anything... the...
:rofl: :lol:... OK... now that's a talented dog right there... don't care who yar... o_O
I've actually got 2 designs for the bizness end of the poles. Trying just the blue rake "hoe" types to start. My rig is a lot lighter, with a...
Just found a guy with the same idea. Until we get some snow, so I can try mine, here's his gravity weapon... [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol:
Sorry to read this Larry. I'm sure all of your other furry buddies are helping you get through it. It's an awful reality of having furry members...
Happy Birthday wildwest ... have a fine day... stay warm ... :fire:
"I tried it and screwed it up" ... now see... that's why I like hangin' around with you guys. Makes me feel better about my prize screwups... :D
S'all in the wrists... ;)