trail twister ... have you looked at either an ATV or UTV side by side with Tatou/Camoplast all season tracks? We had a Suzuki 500 King Quad with...
Yup, stability is definately an issue, even though the entire arm rig probably doesn't weigh 50 lbs. A heavier tractor would be no sweat, but mine...
Got enough snow to test the new avalanche type head. Finished the cables this morning. Works fine sliding snow off. Can see changes need to happen...
Thanks guys... glad you like some of the music. No more unfinished band bizness feels perty good... ;)
Ever had something you wanted to do and kept putting it off? Me too... for 40 years. I've had unfinished music bizness that I was sure was gonna...
Happy New Year back atcha WeldrDave ... and to the entire FHC family... here's to a great, healthy and prosperous 2019... :campfire:
Wow... so good !!!
Monin all... wow lukem ... wind that could rip your neighbor's back porch off and fly it over his house, sure is crazy. Hope your new siding held...
:rofl: :lol: ... more like I wore it out waaaaay before I got to 4700 FHC members... :D
Cool vid... !
Merry Christmas to all you fine firewoodin' hoarders......
:rofl: :lol:
Candy cane every year... along with stuff I can't even remember... just the candy cane... maybe that's why I don't like peppermint all that...
Nice scene Woodwhore ... what would your wife think of an ash tray right in the middle of that with a tiny fire going... :rofl: :lol:
Yep... I go find it once a year and re-read it. Never gets old...
:p ... umm... there are monins when I feel like I'm 152... :zip:
Here's one of many vids showing a reg roof rake vs the avalanche type, HD. I made one a couple years ago and it worked nicely on our roofs here....
The second avalanche style head. This will have a long, 4' wide tarp strip, that wraps around and attaches to the plywood... shove the head up...
More like the firewood hoarder story maybe? Seems to fit a lot of members here. ;)
1881 Christmas Story Pa never had much compassion for the lazy or those who squandered their means and then never had enough for the...