Welcome Paul Booth ... me likin that boom on yer splitter. Another gravity fighter... :dex:... :yes:
Zackly the same dentist experience Dave. Folks didn't believe in any pain relief. I still avoid the dentist office... :headbang:
I spent every waking hour making something with these... I think I still do... ;) [IMG]
:rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol:... for me, at around 4 too, it was crawling under my brother's bed and pulling an extension cord out of the outlet... fingers in the...
Monin... :coffee::coffee:... wonder what kind of trouble I'll cause today... :zip:
:thumbs:
"old stuff... Some is useful and some (most?) will more than likely be thrown out upon my death!" ... a very sad and probable reality when I'm...
Nope... 2019... just 2 of the happiest young guys I've ever met. Their folks are also musicians and are giving them great advantages with their...
Thanks for the step back rottiman ... :yes:
Very bad altitude... :rofl: :lol:
Maine's own Oshima Brothers are quite a team. Sean writes the songs and sings them. Younger brother Jamie plays every instrument he gets his hands...
Seems they're pulling back on one big storm and talking now that it may be 2 small ones. The weather guessing rolls on... ;)
... might fit the Gong Show betterer... :loco: :crazy:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:...
Yessiree... 300 lbs in the rear. But, this really is very unstable side to side. Very light duty machine... but a LOT better than a shovel... ;)...
Whipped up angles for the head section today. Should help with the roof pitch issue. Lifts the arms away from the roof about 14"... and... we may...
x2 Larry savemoney ... !!!