4-5 cords, 1900 sq ft with a much too small insert as the workhorse in coastal Mass. Insulation is pretty decent, windows are not but are being...
Yeah, not my cup of tea. In constant AC, nose bleed city for me.
Great pics! I'll go with a strong 8 cords.
:drool: I'm gonna need a mop.
2 is a must. 50cc and 70cc works well for me, but I like to try them all out for a bit so usually an extra one or two in the stable. Smaller...
Looks like a great camping spot! What are those metal small grittle looking things on the handles all about?
Lemon Shandy - it's a good summertime beer, but only 1 for me as the lemon is a bit strong. You've earned it, you can have more than one.
If you play cards anything like me, I'm betting the wood pays better too. :pete:
Sure looks like you've got it figured out. Now, what kinda beer? :drunk:
TGIF.... daughter crawled into bed with us around 1am, I was too asleep to wrestle her back into her bed. Dumb, working on coffee #2 and this is...
It's a distinct wood, and after an arborist told me what mine was I reckon I could identify it from then on out. I also have an annoyingly odd...
For the close stuff... [IMG] [IMG] And the old, busted, but not ugliest... (wait, did I just describe myself?) [IMG] With the gear, before the...
:headbang: Now ya tell me
[ATTACH]
Pretty sure it's pear... see how it has that nasty twisty grain? I think Drvn4wood had some last year as well. Now.... what did I win?
I use the hydraulics nowadays for what I can't do by hand. I don't think that little bugger would help on those. If you are looking to avoid...
Bradford pear?
I haven't brewed since late spring and with the warm weather nearly done for I'm getting antsy. I have noticed I suck when it comes to getting...
[MEDIA]
Nice! and the boxer wants to come in