Stumps are all out and some of the holes filled. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Yowza, 36" bar? Is that the fabled 288xp?
Not too bad but I put a line up in the tree for good measure. I reckon the sawbuck will be seeing some use. :saw: Hey now :mad:haha that...
Shawn you are a busy feller (pun intended)
You split about 3 cords today? Man it's summer, too much work for that.
Saw porn [IMG] I understand the rave, smooth, light and plenty of power. She did all the work besides the lower limbs and felling. [IMG]...
This is a maple that provided way too much shade; coupled with a fist sized patch of rot it was time to go. [IMG] [IMG] Getting there... [IMG]...
Spent a couple hours kayaking on the local river yesterday. Beautiful day, pretty sure I did all the paddling because I woke up sore and my wife...
I hope that works out for you Cowcatcher My cautious side is saying get the refund or have them agree to an extended warranty. A busted pinion...
gmule I vote leave it as is. Its a truck that continues to work for your family after 36 years, don't make it a garage queen.
I know they've got love here before.... Turn it up and keep the kids away. Love the fact youtube has full albums and concerts. [MEDIA]
My buddy was nice enough to loan me his large dog crate. After a year + we still crate the dogs at night and during the day if we aren't home....
massholes?
Anniversary dinner with the wife, raw bar hit the spot. She doesn't do the oysters, I told her they are an aphrodisiac but she just rolled her...
Dunno
Say whaaaa? I think you are asking difference b/w replacement and replacement insert? The latter fits in the existing frame, so viewing glass...
[MEDIA]
I once asked HoneyFuzz about my lanterns. No clue what works and doesn't. If you guys were closer I'd make you a deal but I don't think it makes...
I have to get precise measurements for the replacement inserts upstairs. Replacing 30yr old single panes with Andersen 400 series.... on the...
Nothing surprises me on FHC...