Is your wife, by chance, a Stihl diehard?
Nice.... BUT I'll bet the pump is junk and it won't run for very long. In which case you still get a free engine and some scrap metal.
x3 Our first dog died young, my daughter was 3 and aside from not telling her about euthanasia, I was as honest as possible. Lots of tears that...
Nice stacks. That super split makes me drool... but the Fiskars and Maul keep me somewhat in shape so that will have to wait. A spreadsheet? I...
my virginity :eek:
OK fellas, I'll keep on grinding and get it sharp. The bar rail closer may work, the pferd link isn't going to help as the area of concern is the...
This saw hobby ruined a brand new pair of jeans and boots when I was pizz revving a junk saw fix that apparently leaked like a, well a junkie...
Esteemed forum of FHCers, I have been the lucky recipient of some old chains. Plenty of meat left but the right cutters are much larger than the...
Your buddy has a nice saw - looks like a 365/372xp. How has Rakim been? Sorry, couldn't resist.
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
:banana:
A bit ironic that the name is "Rugged Made" ain't it?
Shhhhhhhh legal parties are at work, lawyers drafting agreements.....
S/N for interested parties [IMG]
So what's the bad thing?
I switched jobs a few months back and rolled over my previous 401k to a Vanguard IRA. Rather hesitant, I elected to park the Vanguard in a money...
Pretty slick - mine would need overalls and a beer to mouth action!
"Yes"
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] I put in a new plug and the muffler. Tuned her a little fat and cut wood. Simple as that, she is a runner. Any...
Asking $500 plus ship PHO. If buyer needs a bar, I can supply 18" or 20" plus chains all used. Trades... perhaps but unlikely. A 562xp could be...