I started Labor Day early, working from home so why not? Scottish Ale homebrew
First victim... [IMG]
Jon1270 those are some crazy good deals. I would have grabbed the 346 and 390 if they were local to me.
Oh boy; you may not have been burned but I can confirm you have CAD. :saw::saw::saw:
I'm a desk jockey but certainly enjoy my weekend warrior outings that leave me covered in dirt, grease, diesel, oil, etc. A certain someone once...
2 pages and no millermodsaws sighting? Heated handles sound nice. Below 25 degrees and I become a wuss with achy fingers
Rant on brother. First it was home phones and now cell phones. If I don't recognize it, I don't answer it.
Solution = more wood piles
After seeing a live pic of Eric VW it would appear his avatar must have been taken one of his better days :rofl: :lol:
Is there a hydraulic release? I just thought the lovejoy was always engaged turning the pump. Just pull the engine to see if your theory is...
I may have found a local skid steer service to help with my backyard mess. He is literally 2 streets over and seemed legit with a nice hourly...
Thread title describes me That little Honda engine made that splitter a great deal. Glad it's working out for ya.
Is he from up heya?
OK, yours is bigger
Those things work? You talking the travelling sprinkler?
The time has almost come. After removing a few trees, and I will prune the rest; I have plenty of areas that are bare as my ... head. I will...
:drool:
Anyone else have a dog who drinks with their nose under water? Kinda weird
Cool, I'm like halfway there with the little inflatable pool deal.
A couple monster pines and a lot of dead oaks were removed from the back corner of my yard, perhaps a 40'x40' mound. The kid down the road pulled...