Absolutely, I don't travel for it, but I burn it. I only mess with the trunk wood, the limbs are for outdoor burning. And all those nasty knots...
Progress but plenty of earth moving to go and then the finish work. Plan is still evolving in my mind, wife is fixated on a pool :hair: [IMG] [IMG]
Have fun with Rex. That D is good, should be a great week 2 matchup.
A little busted up myself right now. Certainly can't split wood. Spread about 6 yards of loam, seeded, fertilized... and now downpours. Hope it...
Aearated my yard and a neighbors, returned the rental and now a well timed loam delivery. Gonna be tired tomorrow. Oh wait, I have a tractor...
Uh oh, momma is gonna be mad...
Friday.... halfway there :pete: Weekend plans are to tackle the front/ side lawns with some core aerating, lots of loam, and seed. I fell and...
[MEDIA]
I cut the bead off my tire to prevent busting up the axe head. Well, it has aged and ripped and now slips right over the splitting block. So I...
Nice setup, I like that you are getting it dun with what works for you. Like that hockey stick that is holding up the hatch?! :p Dog - check...
Put out the word you are willing to work for hardwood. FB, CL, and good ole' word of mouth. Also, don't be shy about accumulating some pine in...
At the risk of sounding like a northerner... what is okra? Comparable to anything? How do you prepare it?
Part chocolate lab, part great Dane, apparently part goat
Good movie, may get "a little dusty". I think here at FHC most will like the male lead.
Great story, had me laughing at your plight. Sorry :whistle::rofl: :lol: Glad all is well. If anyone remembers avalancher posts from AS, this...
Awesome score WoodovenAT !! Too hot for muck boots, but locust... can't complain.
Hey I resemble that comment! Haha good deal, get some more, for us just south of ya!
Is that a bunch of wood chips from a stump grinder? Will the 2wd get 'er done up there? Looks too clean from here, maybe another dent or two needed?
'18-'19 officially underway thanks to a very local scrounge. Neighborhood deal so the big rounds got the log tongs and FEL treatment rather than...
Couple of parties, several beers, yardwork, and a fire tonight with the kiddos and wife.