On of those is on my want list
Missed by one in line for a 2165 listed for $100 as a runner and looked decent. Oh well
It needs to be a good slick surface. No rhino bed liner or mat so depends on how flat it is when the hitch is out. Could throw down a piece of...
Can't comment on the original but I overloaded this one (1 ton rated) as well as,the old mule ans I was the only one groaning. I learned quickly...
Bought the HF version of a load handler for $36 after coupon. I hauled 8 loads, an easy 8 yards of fill from my yard to 2 houses down in about 2...
Come on now, show us the saw :p
Well, found out my neighbor has a York rake with gauge wheels. Money still in my pocket woot!
Fo' sho'
How high up is that? Good excuse to buy a pole saw!
Let's see... Friday afternoon, listening to Townes Van Zandt, cup 'o tea.... I'd say life's alright
I know nothing about Duramark chainsaws but that thing is sexy.
No place around here rents 3pt equipment. I wish there were a place as the price is prohibitive to just buy if its just a single use implement....
For taming my backyard mess, I am thinking aside from the heavy moving and re-shaping of the terrain with the box blade & FEL on my little tractor...
Remember that WD-40 will help get the sap off the saw!
That should work out nice! Just one question.... where are the welds?
[MEDIA]
Indeed it is
I do like the idea of low maintenance. I was set on a very long retaining wall thinking we would have to move so much material I would need steep...
Honey locust? I de-shroomed my wedge and maul last year. It's a must. Edit: woops you already told me it's maple!
There's plenty of hill left up there. Hard to tell from pics, but that huge piles of brush is an easy 15' deep and probably 25' to the fence....