Chinese math ain't so bad, just Google translate it first. Nice score, who makes that 2-way splitter? How do you like it?
Depends on if you are a Steelers fan.... :p Sorry, just a MA-hole, kinda far but FHC are my virtual friends. Good luck in your search. Also,...
OK so sadly this is still an issue. I soaked the carb overnight in carb cleaner, and put it back together. Started right up no problem. A...
Wow, you are tight! :p
Rip the 2'x6' and git 'er dun
Yeah after posting this and realizing I have access to one for free I have found a better deal than the ebay one on local CL ad and a similar deal...
I'd say you've got a lucky wife. Cooking skills >> presentation; it's all about the eats man
:whistle:
My uncle saw the picture and recommended a local shop. I am just the middle man, so I gave them the name and told them what he told me. Plating...
I find them comfortable. They usually stay on until I'm unloaded as they protect my jeans from brush and prickers. Mine are well seasoned after...
Even better, I have been advised it may be able to be bent back. I gave him the name of the shop to take it to. The rod is $400+ alone from...
I wasn't the operator, he wasn't sure how. My guess is hoe was hooked to root and the tractor moved backwards while hooked. Only a guess no...
Oops, posted this in the wrong thread. Well here's a pic in case you didn't see it in the bulchitting thread.... these little babies did this to...
treestuff.com if pretty good site for all arborist gear and they have good pricing for the limited things I have purchased (including chaps.) I...
These 2 puny maples were the culprits - maybe 8" and 12" DBH, with the roots very much intertwined they were a force to be reckoned with. [IMG]
Ugh that sucks
So here's a quick back story now that I'm at the pc. Had about 6 stumps originally to take out, asked the guy 2 houses down. His son came to do...
Off an L2800 Kubota and I believe it is BH75 model backhoe, also Kubota.
No clue, unfortunately it seems a common issue with that model.
Not a good weekend for my neighbor who was pulling the last 2 stumps from my backyard mess. Busted one line which I got repaired for him this...