Working with a guy the past 3 weeks I hadn't seen in several years,we worked a few jobs together starting almost 20 years back,always got along...
Yes that Don Knotts ;) [media]
Those burls look kinda interestin'.....but other than that I wouldn't bother unless they paid me.A.Lot.
Maybe in a few years after I retire....For now its easier for me to be fairly close (within 10-15 miles) for working at various commercial...
I've done that many times....the latest was on July 4th - idiots in the house behind me were shooting off large fireworks when I had to get up at...
Not an oil can,but finally found one of these for sale 3 weeks back at a price that wouldn't break the bank....:cool: :yes: Aluminum Mac-T...
Yup that one's in my Favorites list.Think its also on a DVD I bought a few years back also.
You must be younger & bigger than me :rofl: :lol: I have drop started the 125 a couple times with the decomp valve pushed in & after the saw was...