I don't..... Today is my first day off in 20 days.:hair: :loco: :crazy:
I remember this from a few years back....Now I'm a city boy but still know of most of the common breeds out there. :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:...
52 early yesterday morning with cold light rain & slowly falling temps throughout the day.45 at quitting time,thought about throwing some scrap in...
Oh I did...a couple things arrived in past 2 days.Mainly using some of that current overtime that was burnin' a hole in my checkbook.....Wanted...
[media]
For those of us in the building trades its overtime (1.5 rate) after 8hrs,DT after 10 hrs,everything on Saturday is 1.5,everything on Sunday's or...
You know it brother....:saw: :rofl: :lol:
Was wanting a longer bar for my SP125C to go with the 30" rollernose I bought in May 2013.Working a bunch of overtime the past several weeks (64...
A few of mine.....:cool::saw: [media] [media] [media] [media] [media] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edlre9WcXFQ
Wow.My first unsupervised felling at 17 looked better than that one.
Is it for sale? ;) I did win these smaller ones on fleabay on Labor Day,should see them Friday or Saturday.:cool: Not a whole lotta wall space...
Can be $450 to 700+ depending on appearance/condition/demand. Got mine April 2013 from retired Oregon timber cutter,excellent condition for $425...
that ad copy alone is worth $50 extra to the selling price
That reminds me,will have to start checking a couple local auctioneer's websites + local classified newspaper ads for a sale or two once my...
Oh my......Its tempting though a 394XP is down a ways on my list...
http://www.garrettwade.com/swiss-army-axes/p/04D04.11/ Remember seeing these at Garrett Wade in 2010,was disappointed when they sold out...
I'm ready....in more ways than one. :D
Or 100cc+........................:saw::cool:
And me brother.....and me :cool::saw:
I'm old school....happy with my basic flip phone (1 yr old,except for a subpar camera,its identical to the 7 yr old model that finally died last...