Once you start,there's no turning back.....:dex::saw: Owned my Granberg mill for 22 years now,dont get used near as much compared to the first...
Clinton saws were made in Maquoketa IA,in the early 50's.On the Maquoketa River,not far from the Mississippi River....
In April 2013 I was roughing out some White Pine blocks with the 2100CD.I'd lowered the rakers a bit more than usual,works great on softer...
Late February 2014,a few days after it was finished.Fence is 6 feet tall. It don't look so pretty & white now,but that's OK.Will burn great in a...
My tree service contact dropped off a big dump load of Silver in my backyard in mid February.Not quite 4 pickup loads.No brush either (my...
I cant make it even though its barely 30 minutes from where I'm sitting.Even if I finally get a Saturday off,I'm way behind on getting other...
Even if it was straight gassed,that's still an unheard of price.
My 2 XL Orange arrived in Saturday's mail!! :yes::dex: But thanks to the crazy hours I'm still working.....(34 of the past 36 days so far......
Nope,sorry.;) Lots of good ones on fleabay at a decent price most every day however. :D
Here's a good used one....So glad I got mine 3 years ago,its set up right where I want it.:saw:...
Both of those videos have my 610 in it,just about a year apart in time filmed.The 2nd video from July 2013 shows it idling with fresh 40-1 mix,a...
Like this one? Its kinda loud when full throttle,but NOTHING like my Mac 125C or 1-80 gear drive.....;):saw: [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
On my front porch when I got home from work. Looks a bit rough & needs cleaned up,but has good compression & will be a nice project to start on in...
For years the 3120XP was the saw I wanted for milling & any big stuff.But after I got the 2100CD & the Mac 125C,that quickly changed.
I make my own normally from hickory and/or hophornbeam/ironwood.Start to finish is 3 to 4 minutes each,including a quick spray of fluorescent...
Uhhhhm that wasn't me I swear.I have witnesses to confirm my whereabouts at the time of the alleged incident.:popcorn::pete: :dex:
Ochsenkopf makes good stuff.One of Germany's oldest forges,located in Wuppertal near the Reimscheid tool making region since 1781.Part of some big...
Near the top of my list was either a 890 or 895 Mac - legendary 103cc gear drive beasts from the mid 60's-early 70's.Their biggest ''modern'' gear...
chainsaw as close as you can to main stem.Sometimes you can tell whether its solid or a hollow shell to varying degrees by tapping on it with your...
Though I'm partial to this 40 year old vintage Cannon 42" rollernose....I wouldn't turn my nose up at a new one either ;) :saw: