Tree grows very fast,can get quite big in a hurry,very weak soft brittle wood that dries fast/splits easily but it tends to stink,leaves more ash...
Working commercial construction full time & tree work part time is rough on clothes.I buy all my jeans & some sweatshirts from DAV,Salvation Army...
My 1985 model 77 worm drive commercial skilsaw has been used hard since new,but still works great.With the proper blade I 've cut anything from...
:rofl: :lol:
Last but not least.....
A few more since last October...... :saw:
Here's another one I'm thinking about in the future......either the Bavarian splitting axe or felling axe......:axe:...
I have various chisels/gouges & other tools in almost daily use that are anywhere from 100 to 150 years old.A few others are from late 18th/early...
Some Red Elm (not real common now around here compared to 20-40 years ago thanks to Dutch Elm Disease) & Apple from removing very large old tree...
I'd give him $100 + shipping for that 750 sight unseen.......:dex:
Sold my then 17 yr old mint condition Delta 6" jointer in fall 2012,hadnt used it much past couple years. Use these more & more now -various late...
I wouldn't mind having a regular one in orange & either a pullover hoodie or zippered one in green.
East parking lot of Short's Burgers,Iowa City IA (needed to get away after working 37+ days in a row) visiting nephew yesterday,some...
According to serial number on tag,it was produced week 31 in 1988. Sorry I wont sell it :saw: :dex:;) [MEDIA]
I'm not sure. They did have another electric start model around the same time - 5-10E,70cc model.Dont know if anyone else did it later.Also that...
Not mine obviously,but this gives a good idea how easy to start this thing is..... [MEDIA]
Hey I'm always thinking ahead.......:rofl: :lol: I figure all the years of lifting/carrying/moving heavy saws/other things :saw: :tree: builds up...
Another future project arrived on Friday,same Seller in Erlanger,KY I got the 1-61 gear drive,Power Mac 6 Automatic runners & 1-70 direct drive...
Rule of thumb is 1 year per inch of thickness for air drying.Make sure your stack is parallel,the foundation is on the same plane.The top of stack...
Years ago a local shop use to make ripping chains to Granberg specs for me,but he don't do that anymore.Last summer I ordered a few Woodland Pro...