Hold mah beer & watch this.......
I have several DeWalt tools from 1997-2003 when they first came out,were still heavy duty & made in America.18v driver/drill,5.5" trim...
White Oak Dec 2013 from tree service contact. 31" to 36" rounds 40-50 splits per.... This pile was 2 rounds,not quite 3/4 pickup load tossed in.
Husqvarna 455 or 460 Rancher.If you're going to use it a great deal,upgrade to the 562xp.I've heard good things about the Echo 590 Timberwolf,its...
Don't be this guy.....
Dropped this 20" Shagbark snag in late June....not quite 40 feet to first fork,65 feet from butt to top twig. Wonder what its worth? ;) :rofl:...
Tuesday I split/stacked about half of that big pile that I cut at parents acreage in June-July.Mix of Hickory,Red Oak,Bur Oak,White Elm & a little...
And just imagine how much wood he'd have cut/stashed if he'd used a REAL Mac instead of one of those new plastic Chinese knockoffs.......:saw:;)
o_O 50 bucks? Ones I see on feebay that run good & are complete normally go for $150 + shipping.Even the basket case non running ''parts saws''...
Bought me 1 each of the Husky 8" & 12" tongs in April 2013.Sure wish I had them years ago,wouldnt be without them now.....
Ah yeah,forgot about the 298.It was same basic saw with same displacement as the 2100/2101,but didn't have the manual oiler.Only sold for a couple...
Same guy owns the 2100CD (have a mean one - high performance factory thin piston rings version) & Homie seven fiddy? (on my list) :cool::thumbs:...
Is that top rope one a D30 or D36 Mac?
125 kart engine!!!! :dex: :yes: :dancer:
$6-7 is fine by me. Gonna order one this weekend.Maybe a 2nd one when I get the sweatshirt (s) later on...
welcome to our humble abode
Sold from May 1968 to January 1974,this 2.0 cubic inch/32cc little screamer was advertised as "the world's lightest chainsaw" at 6.5 pounds & was...
I'm just happy when my tree service contact dumps in my backyard 2-3 times yearly.No brush & most everything is 14"+ diameter with just a few...
About half of parents 10 acres that I've been cutting on for 33 years has very steep slopes/a couple ravines running through it.Will be watching...