I'll take one!!
That's great,thanks a bunch. I'm in no rush.:yes:
One of the best saws Husqvarna ever made.Old growth muscle saw,a legend of the Pacific Northwest. Much nicer than ones normally seen since they...
A real legend. Had mine not quite 3 1/2 years,like it more each time it gets used.
Just wondering,how much for any of those 3 yellow saws in pic 3 on lower left? The one on the floor has me curious for sure.
I'm ready.....
This is interesting.... The exact same 797 was on a different ad from Bend Oregon with 40" rollernose bar,extra fullwrap handlebar & McCulloch...
o_O
Polls opened at 7AM here,I cast the first vote in my precinct & was out the door at 7:06. I've always said - If you don't vote - you don't have...
I know of a few with RH starter....;)
Welcome Corvus. Its quite a friendly & informative place here,I think you'll like it. I've been to Germany twice,first with parents as a young...
That shirt's got my name all over it!
Pic 2 - Mac 125C with "new" 42" Cannon roller nose bar,new .404 skip chain Pic 3 - Husky 288XPW,42" bar/skip chain Pic 4 - Mac 890 Gear Drive
Pic 1 - Mac 125C, Husky 288XPW Pic 2 - Mac 10-10 Automatic Pic 3 - Mac PM610 Pic 4 - Poulan 3400 Countervibe Pic 5 - Mac 1-50 Pic 6 - Mac 740 Pic...
That be Black Locust alright..... Great stuff.
Small limbs/branches/poles up to 4" or so its much quicker using my 25 yr old cast iron Delta 10" miter saw w/40tooth carbide blade.As I've gotten...
Looks like they are showing how trees/limbs can be under dangerous tension when you're cutting - on some fancy contraption.
Just used my VISA debit card,will be deducted from checking account once order is shipped.
If that isn't awesome then I don't know what is..... Just reserved my shirt - they need just 10 more orders to relaunch production. So COME ON...
Saw frame was there when parents bought the place in May 1981.Seller was newly retired farm couple who lived about 1/8th mile south.They built...