Like this clown I noticed here a couple weeks back..... He's even got the stones to say "Walnut Wood is pricey, so this is a great opportunity for...
If you could buy it cheap enough,it might be a worthwhile future project.But I would definitely not trade a strong running much newer saw,even a...
I'm cutting 3-4 days per month year round in my spare time,I only stay outta the woods when temps are below 0,above 90,deep snow or...
Like this.....
Not in my pants but it fits here - mid -late 1950's chrome plated tie clasp. Been years since anyone's seen me wear a necktie,but I have been...
Both woods are excellent - either for fuel,smoking meats & various woodworking/furniture/woodturning projects. Burning more of that old mostly...
I use LGX on most everything,except for JGX (full skip) on bars 24" & longer & its 27AX or 68JX exclusively (square/round chisel .404 skip) on...
22 right now,had a handful of coals with mostly ashes left from last night.Lit it off again with a pile of walnut noodles,old doug fir lumber...
Great job as always!!! Love that rush when a big one tips over.....:saw:
Great video,the music sucks though.:rofl: :lol: He's definitely got a set of brass ones.:saw:
That hearth & mantle are awesome. Is the mantel Red Elm also? Sure looks like some lumber/smaller projects I milled/finished in years...
Here it was 63 on Monday afternoon,by Tuesday morning it was 26 with 1/2" of snow & 13 degree windchill High temps 25 to 32 through next Monday...
Every tankful of fuel (sometimes sooner depending on type of wood,if its frozen etc) I give the chain 2-3 strokes with the file.I watch the chips...
LOL It'll pull much more than a 36" bar......Wasn't uncommon to see a 48" or 60" on that beast back in the day.I was cutting some 36" White Oak...
I prefer maple syrup over brown sugar in my oatmeal or malt o meal. Sometimes don't even add cinnamon anymore.
oh my :drool::dex:
That 70cc beast has incredible torque,will pull 28"/full comp no problem.32" if you go skip tooth chain. I have the previous version of that...
I run 40:1 in all my saws & JD weed trimmer,even the vintage Mac's.
Holy.Crap. :bug:
In my experience around here over the past 3 decades dead American (White) Elm can last 3-5 years depending on its size & if its still...