I have a high milage fleet. 01 Cummins-230k 03 Dakota V8 -238k 95 Wrangler I6 -256k Had a 81 Corolla as a teenager. It had been pasted around the...
Yes, make sure your tubes haven't sagged and/or fallen out from frequent overfiring. :rofl: :lol:
1.7-1.8 is approaching dink.
What about the Hearthstone you had?
What's the smallest stove you've owned? I can't imagine you trying to get along with this dink. I have left the door cracked, waiting for the...
Attic insulation is Cheap and makes a world of difference year around. Easy money. My guess- If removing the surround gained you 4F, pulling the...
Good thing you have a big stove, that would be almost 5 loads in a Keystone.....not much time to sleep or work.
Decades old, decades left in it. That's what I like about smoke dragons:zip:
:rofl: :lol: That's not a recent photo.
New saw looks great setting in front of the stove. Why the Forester bar? Didn't know that was an option on a new HQ.
Dang it.....I meant to take some pics tonight. I got about 18 hrs into it (had the flu, slow go), coming along fine, prob 3 hrs left. It ain't...
Dave, I'm sure you've noticed....You get an arctic blast.....days later it's in AR, while you are soaking up the balmy 48F. Vicious winter cycle....
Thanks guys, I didn't mean to whine;) But when people report local temps and conditions, if you don't know where they're at, you don't get the...
Doesn't give two sh#ts about who he sh%ts on or how cold their family gets.
12F this morning, windy High of 17F today, windy 5F tomorrow morning, more wind Plenty of Red Oak on hand, house will stay above 70F:axe:
Vehicle on it's side? No problem, just roll it completely over to upright it!
If you had split it, you would have two uglies to deal with......
So long as its dry and it fits, the bigger the better. Of course you need some small ones too. I love burning a bid ugly like that, good heat and...
And Dave has a stove the size of my deep freeze.
Please put your location in your personal details:) Enquiring minds want to know. Example: I will be at 7F Friday morning, windchill...