Ive never burned any Iron Wood. There are some in my area but Ive never seen one bigger than 6" DBH. I have burned some Osage Orange though, and...
Thats a good reason to get up early in the morning....
Show us some Hoarder Moderator spine and know-how:rofl: :lol:
Bill you're into some primo stuff there. Looks good and (IMHO) even smells good. I got some red oak that was dozed into a pile for a year, down to...
I doubt Im getting an accurate reading. Ive not spent much time at home monitoring the stove and CT (cat temp) since installing the probe. I can...
I hope we get some rain. We fought brushfires on and off all day yesterday. Need some rain.
Yep, blower forge fire. Firebox and smokebox filled with wood. That's what I call a break in fire, if that doesn't break it, all is well. All...
North Wind at 25 mph. It aint gonna let up until it switches to the south. Weekend looks nice. [ATTACH][ATTACH]This will be a 14hr load, until the...
[ATTACH]
Cert, I was burning the stink off:campfire:
+1 on the handle. How does a real stove company make such a mistake? Of course some people want the handle on the wrong side of the door.......
Dave, you can "have it your way". That's the whole point with the IS. Order it with only one leg, put a concrete block under the other side....
It's 1:58. I stand corrected :( No pics by midnight. But this is the best I can do......
? I think I'm following you, but care to explain further. The PH does make more max BTU's (when pushed hard) correct?
Pics by midnight or Im not a real Hoarder. :smoke:
Flamestead and Brian- cosmetics aside, do you prefer the burnability of the IS vs the PH? Both are great stoves no doubt.
Woody I installed a new style SS cat recently. It looks very different. I should have took pics. It has a SS frame on it, doesnt use your old...
I remember 115F summer of 2012. 39 consecutive days of 100+F. That was a long hot summer.
The black looks good.