Who knew chemistry could be so fun?:drool:
A modern FV 205 will be more efficient than the FV 201, but I'm guessing only by 15%. The PH is a much bigger stove and very efficient. Unless the...
That is a lot of heat load to ask of a 13 hr burn. How about a second stove in the basement? Hopefully you will get some relief in the weather.
What are the room air temps on the first floor? The T6 is a hoss, but if it isn't enough, it isn't enough. I'd be looking for a wood furnace that...
Now at ~12 1/2 hr burn. I increased the draft from .7 to 2 a couple of hours ago to burnd down the coals. The CT has held at 580F, STT still at...
The last pic was from this morning actually. After a 10 hr burn. 580 CT and 290 STT My probe it to slow to react during a reload, the temp...
Last night I reloaded on a deep bed of coals and set the draft at .7 600F CP is what I typically see when needing a reload. Its been cold here...
WS ash pan systems are great. Its a built in coal sifter. I have never had to clean out my ash pan area, been burning since the fall of 2012. In...
A couple of weeks ago I had a pair of Rocky boots sitting on the hearth three feet from the loading door. I was filling a night load, planning on...
If it passes the dollar bill test I would hold off on the new gasket. Is your stove acting differently than usual? As Cert mentioned, cold temps...
Last nights highs. [ATTACH]Pushing 1400F
Day one with the high temp indicator and I learned something. CP has been up to 1350F while I was gone, STT peaked at 625F. I thought I had seen...
Lumber Jack where do you live?
According to this- 29 gauge http://www.powerstream.com/Wire_Size.htm ETA: I'd just use some cheap ~20g speaker wire. You could put an inline fuse...
I pulled the probe this morning. I put on the welding gloves as the CT was reading 1100F but the probe face was too close to the stove top to...
Swags, how long, how much wood went through the cat before it needed cleaned? Mine needs a dusting once every 4-6 weeks.
[ATTACH]
I dont care for the Husky roller style guide. But I do like the raker guage on it.
Two years ago. Just finishing up the new house. Zoomed in you can see the ice chest in the back of my truck:whistle:But there are too many nice...
How high to the stove top?