Got an '01. Had the lift pump tested at 103K. Barely registered. Put a Glacier pump on it. Now at 220K. No problems. Factory injector pump. Now...
FV vs KS. That is a decision I wrestled with. Todd has also burned both, I put the question to him. Im sure Woody has some insight.
Its been in a time warp. That's one Minty old saw.
I was raised splitting by hand. Bought a hydro when I was about 35 y/o. If a man can out split a splitter by hand, after the first 1/2 cord, he is...
Fire_Man, you have a PH correct? What is your interest in the KS, second stove, cabin, WS fever?
What a tree.
Brian, that looks like an easy install for a probe. Measure twice, drill once.
Welcome to the forum. I have always liked the looks of DW stoves. I live about 30 miles west of Fayetteville, where are you?
Can you see the cat glowing on the PH when looking through the glass?
I asked WS about the mention of a 7" chimney in their literature. They said the literature just hasn't been updated since the KS and Palladian had...
I don't remember seeing any around here until the mid 80's. Now I see 2 to 3 dozen a year. There is a large poultry industry in the area, lots of...
25 years ago, we would get at least one snow a years of 8-16", plus ~3 snows of 3-6". In the last 10 yrs, we usually only get one 3-5" snow....
I have spalted hickory cabinets in my house. We love them. Ive been meaning to post some pics. I had never heard of spalting until we asked the...
Got 5-6" on Sunday. Freezing rain/sleet now. 3 more inches snow tonight. More on Friday. We have finally had some decent snow this winter. [ATTACH]
10:00 (45 min after reload): Without the probe, I'd probably be up to 250F now and engage the cat.:confused: STT 400F CP- Has been up to 1110 on...
30 min since reload. If I were going by STT, the STT would still be at 200F because I wouldn't have engaged the cat yet. Maybe it's worse on the...
9:43- STT305F CP 910F PT 255F 50% of the cat at a dull glow
This mornings reload. OAT- 0F House- 70F STT- 200F CP- 400F 9:15 am Reloaded on medium bed of coals. 1 larger split, 1 med, 1 small---Red Oak....
And we gripe about rough roads and traffic. :eek:
I get up at 4:30am to got to work. Ive got 30 min to reload, shave, teeth, etc. Occasionally I come out of the bathroom at tge 15 min mark and...