I don't want to stir him up to much. He really can't stand Husqvarna lol.
I'm doing good, just taking a break.
I'm doing great so far.
Good morning Mark, how are you doing?
Good morning Cole, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.
Not much, but hopefully soon though.
I'm doing great, just relaxing now.
I wonder if the reliefs that you ground in helped to alleviate the sticking? I have a few heads laying around, and I might grind one and give it a...
Good evening Mark, how are you doing?
I had a good day. I didn't get as much firewood cut as I would have liked but oh well.
Looks great, how does it split?
Good evening Cole, sounds like you had a good day.
Lol I wish it was a choice.
Good evening Rodney, how was your day?
I'm ready for it, right now it's still 90 degrees.
Good evening Dave, how does your knee feel after a little bit of cutting?
Lmao good evening Steve, how are you doing?
That's one of the best looking old Dodges I have seen. I bet it hauls the mail with a 440 in it. Very cool truck Dustin.
You sure had a big smile.