Lmao yes that is a great start. It sounds like he is a well raised boy, so it should go well for you.
Take him for a trip to the wood pile lol.
It's like oak but burns longer and hotter. It's a real pita to split though. Good luck on having the boy over. Did you use any scare tactics lol?
Good evening Jason, how are you doing tonight? I got some more oak cut as well yesterday.
Thank you, now the fun part getting it all split. I tried a little bit today by hand, and it's not happening. Time to go get the splitter.
It was good the weather cooled down a bit. I think Dallas might be able to help on the compressor switch.
Good evening Mark, how are you doing?
Here are some pics of my eucalyptus score. The stack against the fence is two rows.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good evening fellas.
Not much done with work for the day. I will prolly mess with some firewood for a little bit.
Good afternoon fellas.
Good morning fellas.
I'm doing great. It was slow at work so I went and got more firewood. I scored on a bunch of eucalyptus as well today from a tree service, I will...
Lol good evening Jason, how was your day?
Good evening Kevin, how are you doing?
Good evening Cole, that don't look to good. Hopefully it's not to bad of a fix.
Good evening Mark, how was your day?
I'm doing great, just about to head out to the cross country meet. How are you doing tonight Dallas?
Good evening fellas. I'm off to a cross country meet for my oldest ttl.