Sounds like a great time, enjoy your weekend Kevin.
What are you up to Kevin?
It's been good so far. Got to do the family thing a little later, so no saw or firewood time today.
Good morning Dave, what saws are you working on?
It has cooled down a little bit out here as well. Hopefully we are done with the heat.
I will be back at it tomorrow. Today is my nephew's birthday, so I will be doing the family thing. Did you get your splitter cylinder back yet?
Anyone doing some cutting or splitting today?
I assume that everything went well with the boy over last night?
Good morning Jason, how are you doing? I don't have a road bike, but I do have a z400 with a big bore kit. I tend to like to go to fast for my own...
I'm doing great, just getting the day started. How are you doing this morning Cole?
Good morning fellas.
Good evening Jake, how are you doing?
Lmao that's a good one Mark. That should get a rise out of him lol.
Lol in the garbage can?
Good evening Dustin. Did you leave any Husky's behind at Dallas's place lol?
Lol good evening Rodney, how are you doing tonight?
Sounds like a good time.
I'm doing great, hows you?
Yep I just sat down to relax. So the in laws drove ya out to the shed lol?
Good evening Cole, how are you doing tonight?