Good evening Jason, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Kevin, how was your camping trip?
I'm doing great, just got home from my grandpa's. How are you doing tonight Dallas?
Good evening Rodney, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening fellas.
I'm doing great, just took a break to eat.
Good afternoon fellas.
It's real nice weather, right now it's 55 out.
Just getting ready to go up to my grandpa's today do some cutting for him.
Lol no return of the ima...
Good morning Cole, how are you doing?
Lol I'm doing great. Going up to my grandpa's today do a little cutting, and bring the splitter home.
Good morning Steve, how are you doing?
Good morning Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing good, how are you doing tonight?
It's probably about time to take mine apart and do a little bit of cleaning. So far no complaints and can't beat it for the price.
I got it all cut up, tomorrow I will go get the splitter and start splitting it.