What girl are you worried about being beat by?
Lol 2 dollars well spent.
Good evening Jason, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Mike, how have you been doing? I'm doing good, just relaxing with the kids.
Hi George, my name is Mike. I like this site a lot, I hope you enjoy it as well.
Good evening Cole, how are you doing?
That looks like it should work great.
Not much I just sat down to relax. Are you going to have a chance to work on your own stuff soon?
Good evening Mark, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Mike, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing good, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening fellas.
Good afternoon fellas.
Yes that is terrible news. What a sad deal that someone would do such a thing.
Good morning Jason, how are you doing? I'm going to turn on the news and see what's going on.
Good morning fellas.
I'm doing good, just being lazy and relaxing now.
Good evening Dustin, how are you doing?
Lol yep that can be a pita, but it does get ya out of the house.
I'm doing great, just relaxing now with the kids.