Good morning Dave, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.
That good huh Mike?
That farmsaw looks like brand new. Is it restored or just a great survivor?
Yes but it's hard to explain. If you ever run across eucalyptus oil, that is exactly how it smells.
Lol I brought home my splitter from my grandpa's house yesterday. How are you doing Drew?
Lol I could eat them 7 days a week. I love me some hamburgers.
Not much just relaxing with the kids. I got some of that eucalyptus split this afternoon.
Just some hamburgers, nothing to exciting. Good deal that base wasn't to far off.
I'm doing great just got done with dinner.
Lol just checking lol.
Are ya still single?
I'm doing good, and the kids are pretty good as well.
Good evening Mike, how are you doing tonight?
Lol yep, but they just keep showing up.
Well that sucks that it wasn't in better shape. Oh well I'm sure something else will turn up.
Good evening, how are you doing tonight? Did you pick up that saw we talked about?
Wow I hope tomorrow is much better for you.
Maybe bring the 394 just in case lol.
Good evening Dustin, how was your day?