Try this place Rodney he has a lot of parts. Items in cheap chainsawparts saw parts store on eBay!
Sometimes leftovers are the best.
I'm not sure yet, maybe hamburgers again lol.
Are the parts hard to find for the 084 Rodney?
What new toys are you adding to your stable Dallas?
Here we go lol.
How much is it missing? Did you do anything with the pair of 262's you got?
Good evening Dustin, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Mike, how are you doing?
Working your way into a Forman?
Good evening Cole, how are you doing? That's a nice wood score.
Good evening Rodney, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing? Are you welding stuff now?
Good evening fellas.
Good afternoon fellas.
I'm doing good. Just about time to get the gets up and at it.
Good morning Cole, how are you doing so far?
It's kind of like the Ferrari of bikes. It just sucks that it's so expensive to work on. Did you buy it brand new?
I'm doing great, just getting the day started. That sucks about the bike, hopefully it don't cost ya to much. What kind of bike is it?
Good morning Jason, how are you doing?