I'm doing great, just getting the day started.
Good morning Mike, how are you doing?
I'm doing great, just getting the day started. I don't drink coffee, so a couple sodas and I'm good to go.
Good morning Cole, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.
Yes just don't tell Dallas lol.
Oh man wow just wow. Did you tell him you weren't familiar with the 20 inch model lol?
I will for sure, I just got real busy. It seems like you were busy as well lol.
Exactly, my favorite time of day lol.
Lmao
I took a break from my 2149/346 project, but will get back into it soon.
Not much, just sent the kids to bed.
What saws are ya working on Mike?
I'm doing great, and even better after the kids go to sleep lol.
Good evening Mike, how have you been doing?
Good evening Kevin. The saw looks great and I'm sure Dallas will love it.
I'm doing great, just relaxing with the kids. That sea foam works great for older engines. I did it to a old 350 once and somebody called the fire...
Can't like that poison ivy is terrible.
I was just joking lol. We know you wouldn't have one of their hats.
Lol you liked it and even brought a hat home lmao.